At Ben Swindley Dental we provide our patients with a large range of friendly and professional services to prevent and correct problems with teeth and gums.
We try to keep our jargon to a minimum so that when you have a problem to discuss, you can understand what we are saying – we talk to you in plain English not in ‘Dental Speak’!
Sometimes however, we may need to use technical terms. Take a look at our Dental Dictionary should you need clarification.
We can do the following for you:
- Examine your mouth for disease and problems
- Investigate the cause of any pain or discomfort
We can help keep your teeth in tip-top condition.
- Remove plaque build up (Scaling)
- Polish your teeth
- Even out the tooth surface by sealing to prevent decay in grooved or pitted regions (Fissure Sealants)
- Reduce wear on teeth due to teeth grinding also known as bruxism (occlusal splints)
Modern dentistry can fix many problems that the techniques of yester-year could not.
- Install white fillings
- Rebuild broken or worn teeth
- Treat abscessed teeth (Root canal treatment) (Endodontics)
- Diagnose problems with your gums
- Treat disorders of your gums and the supportive structures around your teeth
- Stabilise loose teeth (Splinting)
- Extraction of teeth
- Whiten teeth
- Make your teeth look straighter with veneers
- Provide attractive alternatives to porcelain veneers
What Ben Does Not Do:
Whilst we are pretty clever we can’t do everything and in those few instances we are happy to recommend you to an appropriate specialist.
- Tooth straightening (Orthodontics)